Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Re: Architecture -- HELP!

Re: Architecture -- HELP!

news

in this case for .net server
256 MB minimum but 512 MB moderate
1 processor minimum but dual or more moderate
go for SCSI in case real server responding to user.

yrs,
nanda.

news:008301c3ac6d$db34cff0$(E-Mail Removed)...