Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Test King Exams

Test King Exams

.

Hi All,

Has anybody used the test-king exams for practice purpose.
I would like to know how good test-king exams are and
whether it is worth buying the test-king exam.

TIA

Cheers,
..

|{evin

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:48:22 -0800, "."
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Has anybody used the test-king exams for practice purpose.
>I would like to know how good test-king exams are and
>whether it is worth buying the test-king exam.
>
>TIA
>
>Cheers,
>.

They're good only if you want to waste money on the tests.. Microsoft
will strip you of your certifications for cheating.

Humanity

"." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:065301c3ae69$1fba0670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Has anybody used the test-king exams for practice purpose.
> I would like to know how good test-king exams are and
> whether it is worth buying the test-king exam.

Don't use them. It's just cheating!

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

If you wanna be a real professional, DO NOT use it. Take a look at Microsoft
Certification books such as MSPress MCAD Traing Kits and try to understand
all things in it with hands-on expirences, then you're ok to pass the exam.

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan - MCP
Microsoft MVP - Windows
Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
Please respond to newsgroups only ...

"." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:065301c3ae69$1fba0670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Has anybody used the test-king exams for practice purpose.
> I would like to know how good test-king exams are and
> whether it is worth buying the test-king exam.
>
> TIA
>
> Cheers,
> .

.

Thanks to all guys.....Thanks for guiding me.......
I was misguided my somebody. Now I can judge from all guys
reply what the test king is and will not buy anymore
because I myself don't like cheating.

Regards,
..