Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Why 70-305 first and not 70-306 first

Why 70-305 first and not 70-306 first

The questions is, my logic says it is easier to
concentrate on learning the VB.NET language in windows
dorms without incorporating the HTML knowledge necessary
to learn with the Web form. Is that a reasonable logic or
does anyone else have a different theory such as one is in
demand more than the other.

Also, is anyone using Visual Studio to learn either or
both?

David

You can take exams in any order.
Sometimes MCP's have an overlap of information though. This can make it
easier to complete them in a specific order. It can also make sense tostudy
for two exams at the same time!

news:054901c3ae4f$a1889c80$(E-Mail Removed)...