Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Self Test Software

Self Test Software

Crasher

Used the selftestsoftware exams for all MCSD.Net
requirements and passed all first time. The preps are
harder than the real test! so once you have mastered them
the real thing is a breeze. I prefered to use the
learning mode as a guide to study and MSDN/Books as a
foundation. Never used to the flash cards.

Crasher MCSD.Net

slt

Hi Crasher,

How much min. score of self Test would you recommend that
anybody should score always to pass the actual exam or in
another words what min. score of self test is enough to
pass the actual exam?

TIA

Regards,
slt