Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Prometric Self Test Exams

Prometric Self Test Exams

Niels

>Can anybody throw some light on the SelfTest exams that
>prometric pramotes. Would like to know how useful those
>exams are and how close to the actual exam.

I did 70-305 this afternoon (and passed) and tried the
SelfTest exams as well as the exams that came with the
Self Paced training kit from MSPress. The SelfTest exams
were nothing like the real exam. They were a lot harder -
both in how the questions were asked as well as the
answers you had to give.

The exam questions that came with the trainingkit were
basically the questions I got in the real exam. There
were even a few of them that I literally did in the
practicetest.

I'm glad though - because in the SelfTest exams I never
scored higher then 62% (even 36% this morning right
before the real exam.... :X), while constantly scoring
around the 72% in the MSPress exams. I finally passed
with a score of 819 (my guess that that means 82%, but
i'm not sure. Passingscore was 700.)