Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > background image tricky

background image tricky

Els

dorayme wrote:
> Els <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.microbuild.com/microbuild...08%20page.html

>> As far as I can see, the OP wanted to stretch an image in a table
>> cell, because he does not know the size of the cell - that's why it
>> needs to stretch with the cell. Your example doesn't do that I think?

> Be careful Els, he blew you kisses but has mentioned grandmas...

Yup, I always liked brucie's kisses better...

> remember the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood? And has bared those teeth
> with his "here's a link to a demo for all the trolls/haters/doubters...".

He won't bite - he can have that casserole when he's hungry.

> Andy originally showed some mark up which did not seem to be anywhere
> near the "good news" he claimed. I am now wondering what the sausage
> casserole he said he had in the oven was like. Recipe please, Andy.

He could be better at cooking than at HTML of course! I'll second the
request for that recipe

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/

dorayme