Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Double drop downs

Double drop downs

teser3@hotmail.com

In my Tomcat container I would like to create a double drop down list
working with a database, where you select one item from first drop
down menu and it automatically outputs another drop down menu that
corresponds with your selection.
For example if first drop down list has selection of states and I
choose California, the next drop down list will show California
cities.

Please advise any links or somewhere I can find examples using JSP/
Servlets.

GArlington

On Jan 8, 2:32*am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In my Tomcat container I would like to create a double drop down list
> working with a database, where you select one item from first drop
> down menu and it automatically outputs another drop down menu that
> corresponds with your selection.
> For example if first drop down list has selection of states and I
> choose California, the next drop down list will show California
> cities.
>
> Please advise any links or somewhere I can find examples using JSP/
> Servlets.

Look at AJAX [related lists]...

1st Drop-down selection determins selected value in all drop-downs In ASP.Net Wizard jaysch ASP .Net 0 04-30-2011 02:19 PM
dual drop downs =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= ASP .Net 1 03-09-2005 08:23 PM
list of drop downs JohnZing ASP .Net 0 01-30-2005 07:09 PM
Need Script For Drop Downs Davmagic .Com Perl 0 10-14-2004 03:25 PM

Advertisments