Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How to re-assemble a mini-DV tape?

How to re-assemble a mini-DV tape?

snooky@shnooks.com

I had a tape that got twisted so I took the
cassette apart and managed to untwist it,
but there are two white plastic pieces one
of which I don't know where it fits. One of
them is pretty much flat and stayed in place
when I opened it, but the other has more
shape to it and fell out and I can't tell by
looking where it is supposed to fit. Does
anyone know of a picture of an open
mini-DV tape online someplace? I've tried
to find one, but so far with no success.

Thanks for any help!