Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is BNIB

What is BNIB

Jim S

Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
What does it mean?
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Another

Jim S wrote:
> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
> What does it mean?

http://www.acronymfinder.com/Brand-N...ox-(BNIB).html

meerkat

"Jim S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
> What does it mean?

Hi Jim
It means...Brand New In Box.

--
bw..

Aardvark

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:34:02 +0000, meerkat wrote:

> "Jim S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
>> What does it mean?
>>

> Hi Jim
> It means...Brand New In Box.

It could also mean 'batteries not in box'

Don't that **** you off at Christmas?

meerkat

"Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dO79l.149463$(E-Mail Removed)2...
> On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:34:02 +0000, meerkat wrote:
>
>> "Jim S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
>>> What does it mean?
>>>

>> Hi Jim
>> It means...Brand New In Box.

> It could also mean 'batteries not in box'
>
> Don't that **** you off at Christmas?

There`s always one... and this week you`re him %> )

--
bw..

hwf

Jim S wrote:
> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
> What does it mean?

BORN NOW IN BETHELHEM!!!!1111!!!!

ZOMG! They're trying to sell the baby Jebus!

sandy58

On Jan 7, 7:28*pm, Another <.> wrote:
> Jim S wrote:
> > Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
> > What does it mean?

> http://www.acronymfinder.com/Brand-N...ox-(BNIB).html

Another, thanks for the handy link.

Blinky the Shark

Jim S wrote:

> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
> What does it mean?

Buy Not, Ignorant Bidder!

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

chuckcar

Jim S <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
> What does it mean?

Babe not included in base price. Means you have to pay extra for the high
end hookers.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

G. Morgan

Blinky the Shark wrote:

>Jim S wrote:
>
>> Items on Ebay sometimes have BNIB.
>> What does it mean?

>Buy Not, Ignorant Bidder!

Heh!

It may also mean "Brand New in Box", but I like yours better.

--
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey