Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > CES 2009: CES Unveiled Pre-show Event

CES 2009: CES Unveiled Pre-show Event

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Legit Reviews are covering the CES 2009 show, and have an article on the Pre-show Event which enthusiasts might find interesting:

Quote:
Welcome to Las Vegas and Legit Reviews’ coverage of CES 2009. This year the show for the press officially kicks off on Thursday but we’ve arrived early to bring you some preshow activities. Things have slowed down a bit with CES this year with the state of the global economy, exhibitors are down from 3,000 for 2008 to 2,700 for 2009 and attendance is expected to be down. Another change that we expect to see is a greater number of “green” products and less excessive, high-end items. There are numerous companies that we look forward to seeing at CES every year that aren’t exhibiting this time around but we will be bringing you plenty of event coverage, starting with ASUS and CES Unveiled.
Read more here.