Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ActiveX Control on Web page

ActiveX Control on Web page

sunil

Iam placing an activex control on an aspx Page.
I referenced the activex control in project.
I have a protected member variable like button which
references to the activex control.
however when i try to assign a value to the property of
activex control i get null reference exception.

appreciate any help
Thanks