Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I want one of these.

I want one of these.

Bucky Breeder

"<*.invalid> proliferated this:

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I've got the
"brand new key" to her "brand new rollerskates."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvCUmeoHpw

Repent - the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

The hook

Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in message news:Xns9B8E56660DC83BuckyGram@195.67.212.194:

> Aawdwawk <(E-Mail Removed)> powwifewated th-th-this using
> news:qa29w.56$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Weww th-th-then, time t-t-t-to Shawpie-up anoth-th-thew wuzew-s0ck few
> us...

> And keep hawin' th-th-them conwewsations wif yewsewf, you dewuzionaw
> owd k00k.

Engrisch muvverfukkker do you speak it?

Methyl-4-Eugenyl-Methanehy-TitaniumTert-Butyl-1-Malononitrile

wrote in message news:Xns9B8E587AE7833BuckyGram@195.67.212.194:

> "<*.eenfelid> pruleeffereted thees:

*PLONK*

The hook

noah claypole <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> parp

Not to worry - I'm waiting here for someone.

> "De hook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1YPxp9N5XBDLMp1S0cskYTG_BXXLPiUe@hooooooooooo oook.kut...

indecent toilet-queen

noah claypole <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> parp

Jive talk me, baby.