Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I want one of these.

I want one of these.

Aardvark

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:28:28 -0600, Mara wrote:

>>I never said I smoke weed. I love simple, clever gadgets. Hell, I've got
>>a load of stuff from Betterwear and Kleen-eze I bought because they were
>>ingenious devices and for no other reason.
>>
>>That doesn't mean that I do housework, does it.

> Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly.

I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun

Father Jack

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:28:28 -0600, Mara wrote:
>
>>> I never said I smoke weed. I love simple, clever gadgets. Hell,
>>> I've got a load of stuff from Betterwear and Kleen-eze I bought
>>> because they were ingenious devices and for no other reason.
>>>
>>> That doesn't mean that I do housework, does it.

>> Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly.

> I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun

Feck arf!

Aardvark

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:04:11 +0100, Father Jack wrote:

> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly.

>> I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun

> Feck arf!

Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

Ronnie Pace

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8N29l.144518$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:04:11 +0100, Father Jack wrote:
>
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun

>> Feck arf!

> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

Aardvark

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:

> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:8N29l.144518$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Feck arf!

>> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

> Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

How many ****ing nyms DO you have???

Hridayesvara-ram Palanisamy

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m539l.144980$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:
>
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:8N29l.144518$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

>> Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

> How many ****ing nyms DO you have???

How many do you want?

Hridayesvara-ram Palanisamy

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m539l.144980$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:
>
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:8N29l.144518$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

>> Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

> How many ****ing nyms DO you have???

How many do you want?

Mlikibeba Wameungana

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m539l.144980$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:
>
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:8N29l.144518$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

>> Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

> How many ****ing nyms DO you have???

How many do you want?

Jefferey Chumbleridge-Chimbury, Knight Commander of the Order of the Grand Rod of Merit

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m539l.144980$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:
>
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:8N29l.144518$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

>> Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

> How many ****ing nyms DO you have???

How many do you want?

ripe fortune nookie

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m539l.144980$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:25:09 +1000, Ronnie Pace wrote:
>
>> Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:8N29l.144518$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

>> Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

> How many ****ing nyms DO you have???