Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to Delete Old Records from an Excel File Using ASP.Net and Visual Basic .NET

How to Delete Old Records from an Excel File Using ASP.Net and Visual Basic .NET

Mahesh Kumar

hi,

I have two excel files(a1.xls and b.xls) each having 4
sheets. I want to read datas of 4 sheets from b1.xls and
it has to be inserted in a1.xls as 4 sheets. First it has
to delete all datas in all sheets and then insert the
datas of b1.xls into a.xls.

I'm using ADo.Net, ASP.Net and Visual Basic.Net.

thanks

Mahesh

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You may want to try opening the spreasheets as ADO data sources.
Here's more information on that:

I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
http://Steve.Orr.net

news:05ad01c39ac7$c0e10e50$(E-Mail Removed)...