Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Sapphire Toxic HD4870 1GB DDR5

Sapphire Toxic HD4870 1GB DDR5

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Overclockers Online have a review of the Sapphire Toxic HD4870 1GB DDR5 Graphics Card, a powerful gaming card which retails at an attractive price.

Quote:
It was only a few short weeks ago when I got to took the Sapphire Toxic HD 4850 out for a spin. There was no doubt in my mind that it was a great card, it offered great performance at a very good price. In these harsh economic times, value is king. Sapphire just introduced the Toxic HD 4870 1GB and I hear it packs a mighty punch on the street.

I've got the pleasure of putting this card up against several other Sapphire bad boys, including the Toxic 4850 and HD4850X2. New with this card is the Vapor-X: Vapor Chamber Technology. An efficient cooling solution that three heatpipes to vent heat away from the card without increasing noise.
Read more here.