Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Why I don't use Firefox much looks like I fixed it..

Why I don't use Firefox much looks like I fixed it..

Peter M

Had to delete all the Imported IE Favorites, then re-import them and then
managed to do a Sort.

Due to the Long list it took a long time to deleat the Bookmarks, had to it in
chunks at a time, Firefox kept timing out, the same problem with sort by
name..

My Favorites list is huge complected over a few year, yes I know a lot of them
are dead, but then again many sites go temporary down for maintenance or some
one is away and shuts it down..

Gib Bogle

Peter M wrote:
> Had to delete all the Imported IE Favorites, then re-import them and then
> managed to do a Sort.
>
> Due to the Long list it took a long time to deleat the Bookmarks, had to it in
> chunks at a time, Firefox kept timing out, the same problem with sort by
> name..

It sounds as if the word "favourite" has lost its meaning.

Richard

Gib Bogle wrote:
> Peter M wrote:
>> Had to delete all the Imported IE Favorites, then re-import them and then
>> managed to do a Sort.
>>
>> Due to the Long list it took a long time to deleat the Bookmarks, had
>> to it in
>> chunks at a time, Firefox kept timing out, the same problem with sort by
>> name..

> It sounds as if the word "favourite" has lost its meaning.

I think he is adding everything he visits or something...