Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Which free photo album site gives the most disk space?

Which free photo album site gives the most disk space?

Aardvark

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 22:46:55 +1000, Eulalie Tadlock-Miers wrote:

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! She probably lied. <eg>

Thoughts of that possibility hadn't escaped me

Bucky Breeder

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> parented this using
news:_EM8l.222314$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:14:18 +0000, John Sonnig wrote:
>
>> Another turd who doesn't read subject lines.
>>
>> Why does it matter to you what 'near future' is to you? You have no
>> idea the number of photos I have, their sizes or the rate at which I am
>> uploading, so it doesn't matter. I just want to know who offers the
>> most disk space. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
>>
>> man.. one turd after another.

> I wonder how many readers of this NG you've alienated and have now
> dumped you in their killfiles. Most probably the ones who might have
> pointed you in the right direction.
>
> I suggest you fix that attitude and take the advice you've been given
> thus far before you try posting another question.
>
> FYI HTH and HAND.

I suggest you pick a name and stick wif it,
you lousey ball of homobullshit looseytonged
crossdressing dookiefaced lamebrained stoopidhed
attitudenated fumblestepping yammering turd.

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I've got the
"brand new key" to her "brand new rollerskates."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvCUmeoHpw

Repent - the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.