Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Which free photo album site gives the most disk space?

Which free photo album site gives the most disk space?

Keyser Söze

John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20090105194025.885$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Alf Atwood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:20090105182540.845$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

>> I don't see your question.

> read the subject line.

Post a question idiot - the subject line is for a brief description of a
subject not the ****ed up question you're attempting to pose.

Second thoughts, don't ****ing bother you lame-pansy-arsed cuntdrip.

<Aside: ****ing loon>

Keyser Söze

John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20090105194230.742$(E-Mail Removed):

> Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>> On 05 Jan 2009 23:25:58 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (John Sonnig) wrote:
>>
>>> sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

>> How many and how much space do you need?
>>
>> Have you tried just looking?
>>
>> ie webshots says 1000 photos + 100 additional each month.
>>
>> PicasaWeb - 1 GB.

> As much as possible so I don't run out in the near future.

Given your inept attempt at posting not least your lame effort compiling a
question, what in your ****ed up opinion do you consider 'near future' to be
in that pointy backward sloping head of yours?

2-Diethyl-4-1-3-Ethyl-2-Phenoxyphenyl-Oxy-DimethylanilinoPhenyl-3-Succinic-Acid

John Sonnig boohooed:

> sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

None of them - use gmail as photo/file free storage, currently running at
7.2 GB.

John Sonnig

"Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:20090105194025.885$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Alf Atwood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:20090105182540.845$(E-Mail Removed):

> >> I don't see your question.

> > read the subject line.

> Post a question idiot - the subject line is for a brief description of a
> subject not the ****ed up question you're attempting to pose.

The subject is the question is the description. Do you usually read
messages without knowing what you're about to read.. lame turd?

John Sonnig

"Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:20090105194230.742$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:

> >> How many and how much space do you need?
> >>
> >> Have you tried just looking?
> >>
> >> ie webshots says 1000 photos + 100 additional each month.
> >>
> >> PicasaWeb - 1 GB.

> > As much as possible so I don't run out in the near future.

> Given your inept attempt at posting not least your lame effort compiling
> a question, what in your ****ed up opinion do you consider 'near future'
> to be in that pointy backward sloping head of yours?

Another turd who doesn't read subject lines.

Why does it matter to you what 'near future' is to you? You have no idea
the number of photos I have, their sizes or the rate at which I am
uploading, so it doesn't matter. I just want to know who offers the most
disk space. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

man.. one turd after another.

John Sonnig

"Glynn Joplin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:20090105194454.274$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Norman Long" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> John Sonnig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:20090105182540.845$(E-Mail Removed):

> >> Google for it you lazy ****ster.

> > I am not going to check out hundreds of sites when someone might
> > already know. Here's some soap. Use it.

> Hundreds of sites? You simpleton, you only cited four possible candidates
> most of which are considered the leaders in their field, and you want
> what more than you asked for you baboons arse?
>
> On behalf of the poster to whom you now reply, you can stick the soap in
> your wife's pussy until she froths at the mouth.

These were examples. So the web has only those 4!?

Damn.. no one can reply without being a jerk. You're an idiot if you have
no answer and just want to be a turd. I want to post photos of you being
f'd in the behind.. That's why I need lots of space!

useless f'ing ng.

Aardvark

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:14:18 +0000, John Sonnig wrote:

> Another turd who doesn't read subject lines.
>
> Why does it matter to you what 'near future' is to you? You have no idea
> the number of photos I have, their sizes or the rate at which I am
> uploading, so it doesn't matter. I just want to know who offers the
> most disk space. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
>
> man.. one turd after another.

I wonder how many readers of this NG you've alienated and have now dumped
you in their killfiles. Most probably the ones who might have pointed you
in the right direction.

I suggest you fix that attitude and take the advice you've been given
thus far before you try posting another question.

FYI HTH and HAND.

Esmaria Carling

John Sonnig reeked:

> man.. one turd after another.

And as it happens you led the way on that score... Do you smell that?

At least as a woman I know how to poast on Usenet, you don't.

Evan Platt

On 06 Jan 2009 17:10:16 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (John Sonnig) wrote:

>The subject is the question is the description.

The subject is where the subject goes. Not the question.

>Do you usually read messages without knowing what you're about to read.. lame turd?

Wow. You've just lost any hope of any help from me.

John Sonnig

Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:
> On 06 Jan 2009 17:10:16 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (John Sonnig) wrote:
>
> >The subject is the question is the description.

> The subject is where the subject goes. Not the question.
>
> >Do you usually read messages without knowing what you're about to read..
> >lame turd?

> Wow. You've just lost any hope of any help from me.

It's OK. I had little hope anyways seeing how people respond here. Note
that I am responding in the manner I was replied to. The web has a ton of
resources so no lost hope.

People jumping on my throat because the question was only is the subject
line seems senseless. Acting as if they have no idea what I am asking
about. Waste of time. ng seems to be full of pimple faced morons.

adios.