Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Taxing Cow Farts???

Taxing Cow Farts???

olfart

What will they think of next???

http://www.businessandmedia.org/arti...230165231.aspx

Keyser Söze

olfart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What will they think of next???
>
> http://www.businessandmedia.org/arti...230165231.aspx

X-breed the cow with kangeroo, that'll sort the problem.

The Real Truth MVP

Better that then camels, Have you ever smelled a camel fart? smells worse
then 5 day old sun baked dog doo that has been cracked open.

"Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) mus.Corpus.edimus...
> olfart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> What will they think of next???
>>
>> http://www.businessandmedia.org/arti...230165231.aspx

> X-breed the cow with kangeroo, that'll sort the problem.

doS

taxing olfarts?

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What will they think of next???
>
> http://www.businessandmedia.org/arti...230165231.aspx

Peeassha

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What will they think of next???
>
> http://www.businessandmedia.org/arti...230165231.aspx

I'd just like to see even once a cow lift up his leg before he farts just
like most serious human farters do. There is also the *straddle* fart but i
don't expect to see a cow straddle before he farts.

Keyser Söze

The Real Truth MVP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bcx8l.1506$(E-Mail Removed):

> Better that then camels, Have you ever smelled a camel fart? smells
> worse then 5 day old sun baked dog doo that has been cracked open.
>

> "Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) mus.Corpus.edimus...
>> olfart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> What will they think of next???
>>>
>>> http://www.businessandmedia.org/arti...230165231.aspx

>> X-breed the cow with kangeroo, that'll sort the problem.

I was posting a bonafide solution the problem YTPF

Holy cow...check this out! excap Computer Support 3 08-16-2005 06:04 PM
Q: Scheduling in scipy.cow Mathias Python 2 12-29-2004 12:32 AM
Poor Cow (1967) Vlvetmorning98 DVD Video 4 06-03-2004 10:50 AM
Flying Cow Game ICee Computer Support 6 05-02-2004 03:48 AM
Digital Rebel bought - HOLLY COW Michael Digital Photography 37 02-10-2004 06:30 AM

Advertisments