Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Hello and Seeking Members Interested in Global Energy Assessment

Hello and Seeking Members Interested in Global Energy Assessment

Ramesh Mani

Hi all,

Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its
energy future and sustainable living initiatives. Incidentally, I
returned back to India earlier this year following a long innings at
CERA. My interest area is on World Energy Assessment and how the
results hold pertinence for India. Please connect with me directly if
any one in the group's membership shares the same interest.

For those who are interested, The Global Energy Assessment
( www.globalenergyassessment.org ) will present a First Order Draft
around March 1, 2009 .Prof. Thomas Johannson, Senior Advisor, Energy
and Climate Change, UNDP & Co-recipient, Nobel Peace Prize to the
IPCC, 2007, will be India speaking at the Green Energy Summit:
http://www.greenenergysummit.com based on that work. Should any of
you be attending the summit, please connect with me, so we can hook up
early on.

Regards,
Ramesh Mani

nick_keighley_nospam@hotmail.com

On 5 Jan, 08:10, Ramesh Mani <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its
> energy future and sustainable living initiatives.

<snip>

The newsgroup comp.lang.c is for the discussion of the C programming
language. Please don't post off-topic stuff (such as your post) to it.

Thanks.

Richard

> On 5 Jan, 08:10, Ramesh Mani <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its
>> energy future and sustainable living initiatives.

> <snip>
>
> The newsgroup comp.lang.c is for the discussion of the C programming
> language. Please don't post off-topic stuff (such as your post) to it.
>
> Thanks.

Congratulations. Those of us with properly configured filters never saw
this post until you, like CBF, felt so self important as to bring it to
everyones attention. Think it's spam? IGNORE IT.

--
I'm not a person who particularly had heros when growing up.
- Dennis Ritchie when asked about the hero worship coming from c.l.c