Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Happy New Years

Happy New Years

John Holmes

I know I'm a bit late but I had better things to do other then sitting
behind my computers, but here it is:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Have one on me!

Of course Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and Buttplugged
are, as always, excluded from my best wishes for the simple reason they
plonked me.

HTH

--
<snip>

--
<snip>

Happy New Years to Everyone at Velocity Reviews! bigal The Lounge 71 02-08-2006 09:39 AM
OT Happy New Years James MCSE 7 12-31-2005 05:09 AM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments