Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Does anybody notice

Does anybody notice

Barren Bitch

something really, really strange about this image?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25876735@N06/3157283685/

I love to know how he does it, the photographer that is.

BB

Pete D

"Barren Bitch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> something really, really strange about this image?
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/25876735@N06/3157283685/
>
> I love to know how he does it, the photographer that is.
>
> BB

Does what? He has info about how it was lit.

"Light Info:

Flash on background
Shoot-Through high camera right
Reflector low camera left "

Charles

"Barren Bitch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> something really, really strange about this image?
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/25876735@N06/3157283685/
>
> I love to know how he does it, the photographer that is.
>
> BB

Post-processing is a major element.