Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 2009 chinese calender - the year of the WAR

2009 chinese calender - the year of the WAR

MuahMan

On Jan 5, 12:22*pm, "marcodbeast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
> > out completely. Not a single one left alive.

> * ROFL *Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY has
> all the guns. *

Democratic constituents:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Illegal Aliens
4. Unemployed
5. Poor People
6. Hollywood Actors

Conservative constituents:

1. Business Owners
2. Blue Collar Workers
3. White Collar workers
4. Otherwise employed
5. Rich people
6. Straight people
7. Family men
8. smart blacks
9. Gun Owners
10. Military

Yes, the liberals outnumber the conservatives.

Quality over quantity.

obozn

"MuahMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Jan 5, 12:22 pm, "marcodbeast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
> > out completely. Not a single one left alive.

> ROFL Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY has
> all the guns.

Democratic constituents:
1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Illegal Aliens
4. Unemployed
5. Poor People
6. Hollywood Actors

Conservative constituents:
1. Business Owners
2. Blue Collar Workers
3. White Collar workers
4. Otherwise employed
5. Rich people
6. Straight people
7. Family men
8. smart blacks
9. Gun Owners
10. Military

Yes, the liberals outnumber the conservatives.
Quality over quantity.

ROTFLMAO
Excellent post!!

Warmest Regards

Bonzo

marcodbeast

MuahMan wrote:
> On Jan 5, 12:22 pm, "marcodbeast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "MuahMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and
>>> democrats out completely. Not a single one left alive.

>> ROFL Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY
>> has all the guns.

> Democratic constituents:
>
> 1. Gays
> 2. Blacks
> 3. Illegal Aliens
> 4. Unemployed
> 5. Poor People
> 6. Hollywood Actors
>
> Conservative constituents:
>
> 1. Business Owners
> 2. Blue Collar Workers
> 3. White Collar workers
> 4. Otherwise employed
> 5. Rich people
> 6. Straight people
> 7. Family men
> 8. smart blacks
> 9. Gun Owners
> 10. Military
>

> Yes, the liberals outnumber the conservatives.
>
> Quality over quantity.

Keep on believing that.

Be sure to start your pogrom in the countryside, it might keep you from
becoming dog food too early.

MuahMan