Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 2009 chinese calender - the year of the WAR

2009 chinese calender - the year of the WAR

epiphany

It's true, at least it will be when it happens.

Yes, that's right, it will happen, just like a football match, kick-off will
take place.

Well, kick-off has actually already taken place.

Unlike football though, there are several teams known in this case as
'players' - U.S - Russia - Canada - Iran - Syria - Lebanon - Israel -
Turkey - 'EU' - India - Pakistan - Saudi Arabia - China - Egypt.

If you want to pick your fantasy players knock yourselves out.

All want a piece of the action!

2009 is the year of WAR as never before seen - Israel has kicked-off with a
move of no return.

The WAR song lyrics:

Now, are you all ready?
Are y'all ready?
Now we gonna do it with the fever
Yeah, Come on

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move (yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove
Spice Girls, check it out

There've been so many things that have held us down
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around, yeah
I know we've got a long long way to go, yeah
And where we'll end up
I don't know
But we won't let nothing hold us back
We gonna get ourselves together
We gonna polish up our act, yeah
And if you've ever been held down before
I know that you refuse to be held down any more, yeah yeah
Don't you let nothing, nothing
Nothing stand in your way
And all we gonna do
I want you to listen, listen (That's right)
To every word I say
Every word I say about it

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
(You said it, we've got the groove)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Whoo-hoo-oo-oo Whoo-hoo-oo)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
(We've got the groove)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Yeah)

Look, Lemme tell you this
I know you know someone who's got a negative vibe (Euhh)
And if you only help it will only keep it alive (Sh-yeah)
They really don't have nowhere to go
Ask 'em where they're going
They don't know
But we won't let nothing hold us back
We gonna get ourselves together, come on
We gonna polish up our act, yeah
And if you've ever been held down before
I know that you refuse to be held down any more, Oh oh oh

Don't you let nothing, nothing
(I won't do it) Stand in your way (No no)
And all we gonna do
I want you to listen, listen
To every word I say
Every word I say about it

Ain't no stoppin' us now (That's right)
We're on the move
(Nothing gonna, nothing gonna)
(Stop us now, stop us now)
Ain't no stoppin' us now, Come on
We've got the groove (Whoo-oo-oo yeah yeah)
Ain't no stoppin' us now (No no no)
We're on the move
(On the move, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
Ain't no stoppin' us now
We've got the groove (Yeah)

Now, let's see it
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop (I don't wanna)
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop (No-oh No-oh)
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop (I don't want to)
Don't wanna stop
Please don't make me stop
(Uh, y'all spell it out for me)

S-T-O-P-P-I-N
Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move
Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
We've got the groove
Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop
(Whoo-oo, Come around with me)

Ain't no stoppin' us now
We're on the move

--
Poof

relic

epiphany wrote:
> It's true, at

Target:
http://www.josephcamilleri.com/image..._World2000.jpg

MuahMan

We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
out completely. Not a single one left alive.

Gaston Ryan Coake

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:37:24 -0800, MuahMan wrote:

> We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
> out completely. Not a single one left alive.

Ain't gonna happen. You're outnumbered, amongst other things.

And may the next hurricane take you out first.

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot
of talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

-- Wizard Of Oz

Peeassha

"epiphany" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> [...]
> Please don't make me stop (I don't wanna)
> Don't wanna stop
> Please don't make me stop (No-oh No-oh)
> Don't wanna stop
> Please don't make me stop (I don't want to)
> Don't wanna stop
> Please don't make me stop
> (Uh, y'all spell it out for me)
>
> S-T-O-P-P-I-N
> Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
> S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
> Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
> S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
> Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
> S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
> Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
>
> Ain't no stoppin' us now
> We're on the move
> Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
> Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
> We've got the groove
> Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop

Canadians are cowards and remember the last war? FROG draft dogers and FROGs
hiding in the French FROGponds and wine cellars.

epiphany

relic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> epiphany wrote:
>> It's true, at

> Target:
> http://www.josephcamilleri.com/image..._World2000.jpg

Yup - that's where it's all going down.

epiphany

MuahMan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
> out completely. Not a single one left alive.

Don't you already have your own Gaza strip to play with?

epiphany

Gaston Ryan Coake <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsan.2009.01.04.07.49.04.150928@numb_and_incoh erent:

> On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:37:24 -0800, MuahMan wrote:
>
>> We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and
>> democrats out completely. Not a single one left alive.

> Ain't gonna happen. You're outnumbered, amongst other things.

Anything's possible.

> And may the next hurricane take you out first.

That can be arranged.

epiphany

Peeassha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gjpqfh$6id$(E-Mail Removed):

> [...]
>>
>> S-T-O-P-P-I-N
>> Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
>> S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
>> Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
>> S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
>> Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
>> S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
>> Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
>>
>> Ain't no stoppin' us now
>> We're on the move
>> Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
>> Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
>> We've got the groove
>> Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop
>> (Whoo-oo, Come around with me)
>>
>> Ain't no stoppin' us now
>> We're on the move
>>
>> --
>> Poof

> Canadians are cowards and remember the last war? FROG draft dogers
> and FROGs hiding in the French FROGponds and wine cellars.

I meant to exclude the italians as they only ever go in reverse.

marcodbeast

"MuahMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
> out completely. Not a single one left alive.

ROFL Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY has
all the guns.