Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Newbie - Incoming OK no Outgoing

Re: Newbie - Incoming OK no Outgoing

Woody

"Anti-Spam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Signed up with VOIPTalk and have a couple of numbers registered with
> them, I have credit on my account, assigned to my numbers, and I have
> a LinkSys SPA3102.
>
> People can use my VOIPTalk numbers to call me, and they work fine. But
> I cannot dial out, as soon as you press the first digit of a number on
> my handset, it comes back with, what I think is the american style
> engaged tone.
>
> Only settings I have changed from the default of the SPA3102 is the
> account settings, as specified in the VOIPTalk help guide on the
> SPA3102.
>
> Any suggestions please?

Have a look at www.sipgate.co.uk Set yourself up with an account (don't
worry, it doesn't cost anything) and then go to
www.sipgate.co.uk/setup/sipura and you will find all you need to know.
You will of course have to substitute your voiptalk data for that of
Sipgate.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com