Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Possible to use 2nd internet connection for one application?

Possible to use 2nd internet connection for one application?

slaquer slaquer is offline
Junior Member

I have a working environment with a 4506 core and a PIX 515 on an internet connection.

We would like to add a 2nd internet connection for one application, and only for certain people (external users). These people should only use the 2nd internet connection for this one application and the original internet connection for all other applications. The 2nd internet connection will be on an ASA firewall.

I can route their external IP address to the ASA on the new internet connection and it works, but of course these users won't be able to use the original internet connection.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks