Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Bookmark Anchors and VB.NET

Bookmark Anchors and VB.NET

Chris M

I have a long aspx page, and I have two named anchors for
bookmarks.

What I want to do is, as the page is being displayed (say
in the Page_Load routine) to programmatically select which
bookmark anchor should be used.

I have tried having a static bookmark fragment in the URL,
and then programmatically changing the location of the
anchor.

Unfortunately, some of the submit actions generated by
ASP.NET do not allow me to specify the bookmark fragment.

Is there another way I can do this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Chris M

Ivan

Use a PlaceHolder an insert dinymically standart HTML code
with a Litteral Control.

Ivan

tables and anchors eliza.block@gmail.com HTML 4 12-22-2007 09:35 PM
iframes and anchors David Moore HTML 0 03-04-2006 10:07 PM
redirect, parameters and anchors JohnZing ASP .Net 3 08-23-2004 12:21 PM
What about Anchors (#) and ASP.NET? Lars Netzel ASP .Net 5 07-27-2004 12:57 PM
Use of acronym and abbr tags with anchors Rowan Malin HTML 10 05-14-2004 07:00 PM

Advertisments