Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding rows to GridView

Adding rows to GridView

Jeff

Hi

..NET 3.5

In my webpage I have GridView which add stuff to. Beside the GridView there
is a textbox and a button. If button is clicked I want the text in the
textbox to be inserted into the GridView.

So I look for ways to add rows to a GridView which are not yet saved to the
database. All the unsaved rows in the GridView should be saved only when
user clicks on Save later - the logic is that then a record in a table is
created (TABLE_A). And all the words entered in the GridView should saved to
another table (TABLE_B) which have foreign key to TABLE_A... So hence I
cannot add the rows to the database and just to a databind for each time..
because no TABLE_A record is created yet.

any suggestions?

Jeff

news:(E-Mail Removed)...