Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Are deleted pictures REALLY deleted?

khoshhon@gmail.com

On Dec 30, 8:58*pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You know,

In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
the deleted data moves to recyclebin, and when one user empty the
recyclebin, directly or by using system cleanup utility and you defrag
the hard disk, this data disappears permanently.
for further details, kindly check the following link

http://sans-storage.com/?p=219

Regards,

Anyolmouse

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You

know,

In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
the deleted data moves to recyclebin, and when one user empty the
recyclebin, directly or by using system cleanup utility and you defrag
the hard disk, this data disappears permanently.
for further details, kindly check the following link

http://sans-storage.com/?p=219

Regards,

You should have read on a little farther: "You may or may not have lost
the data." Then it goes on with a list of data recovery utilities.

--
Anyolmouse

sandy58

On Dec 30, 6:09*pm, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 8:58*pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You know,

> In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
> the deleted data moves to recyclebin, and when one user empty the
> recyclebin, directly or by using system cleanup utility and you defrag
> the hard disk, this data disappears permanently.
> for further details, kindly check the following link
>
> http://sans-storage.com/?p=219
>
> Regards,

............and YOU believe in Santa Claus. Instead of contemplating
your navel & spouting your own personal theories TRY recovery. Then
when things start to re-appear ....why, you may start to believe in
Ghosties, yeah?

General Patron

WeReo_ScoTTy said the following on 2008-12-31 01:37:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You
>> know,

> In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
> the deleted data moves to recyclebin,

Incorrect. The only thing that happens is that the File Allocation Table
(FAT) is rewritten. All data is left untouched.