Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: SD card question

Re: SD card question

- Bobb -

On some cards there is a physical sliding LOCK switch.
Ignoring the picture frame for now ... basic stuff:
what operating system ?
( Early windows PC's couldn't have drive larger than 512mb - couldn't "count
that high".)
You insert the SD card into a PC ? ( XP ?) and
1. Click 'My Computer ' ,
2. right-click on "SD card drive letter" and click properties.
How big is the drive? how much free space ?
( Did you ever format it ? )
3. When you get the "I'm full" message, do right-click again - how much free
space does it show on the disk ?
4. Right-click on "SD card drive letter" , Format it
go to step #2.

news:jsi6l.9102$(E-Mail Removed)...