Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > confused in network land

confused in network land

amanda

12-30-2008
OK , i have previously setup a working home-network on my old PC with xp. i networked it with my husbands gateway laptop..
well i got hit with a ton of viruses and ended up reformatting my PC and losing all of my stored info.

i cant for the life of me figure out where i got the instructions on how to setup a home network , i have been looking everywhere and for some reason just cant find what i was needing. arggg..

i am using a new PC and laptop (both with vista )i got for Xmas.
i need step by step instructions for networking my PC and laptops using a usb 720 with a belkin g+ with mimo router .. now as i said before i miraculously set one up on my old system , and i worked well. just cant remember how i did it.. please help this frazzled mother who's kids want to play online while i'm looking up recipes ... I'm about to go nuts...
thanks in advance
Manda