Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Best book to learn XSLT

Best book to learn XSLT

F P

I'm looking for a recommendation for a good book to learn XSLT
I have had a look through O'Reilly's XSLT, Doug Tidwell, 2nd Edition
http://my.safaribooksonline.com/9780596527211
but this didn't have enough examples for me to really master XSLT.
Does anyone have a favourite book to recommend on xslt

Dimitre Novatchev

"F P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for a recommendation for a good book to learn XSLT
> I have had a look through O'Reilly's XSLT, Doug Tidwell, 2nd Edition
> http://my.safaribooksonline.com/9780596527211
> but this didn't have enough examples for me to really master XSLT.
> Does anyone have a favourite book to recommend on xslt

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...-online#341589

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev