Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I'm leaving

I'm leaving

HEMI-Powered

Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool out of
the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never, ever again have
profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a shock
for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here forced me to
take this decision, unfortunately.

Bye-bye all you **** Faces!

--
HP, aka Sherry

"My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition

olfart

"HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool out of
> the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never, ever again
> have
> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a shock
> for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here forced me to
> take this decision, unfortunately.
>
> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
>
> --
> HP, aka Sherry
>
> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

doS

You should've been gone
Knowing how I made you feel
And I should've been gone
After all your words of steel
Oh, I must've been a dreamer
And I must've been someone else
And we should've been over

Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on
Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on

"HEMI-Powered" <none@n0n3.5n> wrote in message
news:b1p7fz$k7p$(E-Mail Removed)-slurping-piccolo-player.co.switzerland...
> Yes, thet's reeght, Ee'm leefeeng. Ell yuoo Foock Feces hefe-a mede-a a
> ffuul oooot ooff zee pest 48 huoors, su Ee qooeet. Thees stoopeed gruoop
> veell nefer, ifer egeeen hefe-a pruffeet ooff my knooledgeeble-a puests
> und sulooshuns. Ee knoo eet must be-a a shuck ffur sume-a keend peuple-a
> here, boot thuse-a Foock Feced muruns here-a ffurced me-a tu teke-a
> thees deceesiun, oonffurtoonetely.
>
> Bye-bye-a ell yuoo Foock Feces!
>
> -- HP, eka Sherry
>
> "My eccoorecy ees eeneccoorete-a eetselff" - Mezeemeteecel deffeenishun

Buffalo

olfart wrote:
> "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool
>> out of the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never,
>> ever again have
>> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
>> shock for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here
>> forced me to take this decision, unfortunately.
>>
>> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
>>
>> --
>> HP, aka Sherry
>>
>> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
>>

> don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Well, actually, I don't believe that it is really Hemi posting.

Here are the headers from the real Hemi:

"From: "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)>

Here are the headers from the Hemi you are replying to:

"From: "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)>

JAMES

"HEMI-Powered"
<(E-Mail Removed) tus.biz.kazakhstan>
wrote in message news:gjb8u4$su0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HEMI-Powered <none@n0n3.5n> wrote in message
> news:hr04lf$sz5$(E-Mail Removed)-dick-licker.biz.brazil:

Ta Ta for now

Peeassha

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool out
>> of
>> the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never, ever again
>> have
>> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
>> shock
>> for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here forced me to
>> take this decision, unfortunately.
>>
>> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
>>
>> --
>> HP, aka Sherry
>>
>> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
>>

> don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Now where have i heard that line? That was Tony's old line when all of the
newsgroups went down eons ago. Yes CanaDUH always leads the world in taking
away useful services like usenet.

Peeassha

"HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool out of
> the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never, ever again
> have
> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a shock
> for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here forced me to
> take this decision, unfortunately.
>
> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
>
> --
> HP, aka Sherry
>
> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition

Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your name on usenet?
Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?

Peeassha

"Buffalo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gjb1uq$3f3$(E-Mail Removed)...

> olfart wrote:
>> "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool
>>> out of the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never,
>>> ever again have
>>> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
>>> shock for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here
>>> forced me to take this decision, unfortunately.
>>>
>>> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
>>>
>>> --
>>> HP, aka Sherry
>>>
>>> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
>>>

>> don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

> Well, actually, I don't believe that it is really Hemi posting.
>
> Here are the headers from the real Hemi:
>
> "From: "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>

> Here are the headers from the Hemi you are replying to:
>
> "From: "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)>

Yes at first i thought HEMI-Powered is Chuckcar because he uses the same
version of that pig Xnews but his postings show too much ingenuity something
Chuckcar sorely lacks in his posts.

Mike Hunt

Peeassha "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "HEMI-Powered" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool
>> out of the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never,
>> ever again have
>> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
>> shock for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here
>> forced me to take this decision, unfortunately.
>>
>> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
>>
>> --
>> HP, aka Sherry
>>
>> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
>>

> Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your name on
> usenet? Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?

The Eagles' song Hotel California comes to mind:
"You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave"
Sounds appropriate to this froup, eh?

--
<snip>

Clayton Garrett

> Peeassha added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>

>> Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your
>> name on usenet? Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?
>>

> suggest you stick to your own name(s) and who said I was leaving,
> that is, except the sporger out there?

Quit ya whining, ya limp b'stard.

Raise event when leaving Textbox tshad ASP .Net 2 02-04-2005 12:10 AM
Determine if an image has focus after leaving another image. Thomasa Gregg ASP .Net 1 06-28-2004 04:31 PM
Leaving a Page brian ASP .Net 4 06-12-2004 01:12 AM
Create cookie in what event when leaving page? Rich ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 11:13 PM
Module to notify application when leaving site? Kevin Burton ASP .Net 2 11-01-2003 07:52 PM

Advertisments