Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem with FormsAuthentication

Problem with FormsAuthentication

Xavier MT

Hi, I have a with formsauthentication because I log in succesfuly but I
cannot logout.
I do: FormsAuthentication.SignOut but it doesn't work. How do I do it?

John Saunders

"Xavier MT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I have a with formsauthentication because I log in succesfuly but I
> cannot logout.
> I do: FormsAuthentication.SignOut but it doesn't work. How do I do it?

Are you using a permanent cookie? If so, you need to delete it by setting it
again with an expiration date in the past.
--
John