Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Another Betamax price comparison site

Another Betamax price comparison site

Theo Markettos

While poking through various Russian threads to find out about calleasy.com,
I found out about a new (to me) Betamax price comparison site.

http://backsla.sh/betamax is well known, but as a big table it can be a bit
cumbersome.

I found http://progx.ch/?ln=3

Hover over 'VOIP' for a list of options. You can:
Compare call or SMS costs
List Betamax access numbers over lots of brands
Make calls from a URL (you have to give them your username and password and
they mangle it into the Betamax web control panel call request. Personally
I wouldn't risk this)

For the cost comparison, you can select which countries you're interested in
and only show those (it seems to remember this in a cookie, so you can go
back and check easily another time). They also send emails and RSS if rates
on particular countries change.

Theo

TheDragon

"Theo Markettos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:F8h*(E-Mail Removed)...
> While poking through various Russian threads to find out about
> calleasy.com,
> I found out about a new (to me) Betamax price comparison site.
>
> http://backsla.sh/betamax is well known, but as a big table it can be a
> bit
> cumbersome.
>
> I found http://progx.ch/?ln=3
>
> Hover over 'VOIP' for a list of options. You can:
> Compare call or SMS costs
> List Betamax access numbers over lots of brands
> Make calls from a URL (you have to give them your username and password
> and
> they mangle it into the Betamax web control panel call request.
> Personally
> I wouldn't risk this)
>
> For the cost comparison, you can select which countries you're interested
> in
> and only show those (it seems to remember this in a cookie, so you can go
> back and check easily another time). They also send emails and RSS if
> rates
> on particular countries change.
>
> Theo#

Looks easy to use.

major2000 major2000 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I found another good comparison website out there that offer a comparison of all Betamax software. The interesting part is that they update the site daily and allow user to report any discrepancies the found. It is worth including that on this site too to allow visitor to be well served. You can get the top 10 best provider rates for each country, compare up to 4 providers side by side, get details on every company, get number of freedays, SIP settings details, Access numbers per country, download software, compare up to and up to 3 rates side by side for a specified county.

visit that @ cheapvoip-calls

Thanks
Major2000

Betamax price changes Stanley UK VOIP 0 10-21-2009 07:43 AM
Voicetrading.com - another Betamax company paul123 UK VOIP 0 09-05-2006 12:15 PM
New (and improved!) DVD Price comparison site brett.hambridge@gmail.com DVD Video 6 02-02-2006 10:43 PM
Price comparison site? Bobby Digital Photography 2 02-06-2004 09:35 PM

Advertisments