Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do i Find out the webservice existence

How do i Find out the webservice existence

kumar r

Hi guys,
I am an ambitious .NET beginner. I am planning to build an
application which consumes various webservices. But the main stumbling
block for me is, how do I know which site is publishing the
webservices. I know there is UDDI.ORG which hosts the information
about all this. But I am unable to get any information from it. for
example if i want to know if yahoo.com publishes any webservices, how
do I know. And wht abt weather.com, ebay,... and blah blah.. I am
searching for the url's of these webservices, but without a success. I
can get the url of amazon.com webservices because they have the
iformation in their website, but i am unable to find for others. I am
sure all these other sites also have this webservice feature..but i
need to find out their url's

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance..

kumar