Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Netbooks

Re: Netbooks

hwf

> I'm thinking of buying one of these netbooks to haul around in the car, sit on
> the sofa with, and just use when my big Dell Inspiron is overkill for what I
> need to do. Any suggestions? I'm hoping to find one in the $350 to $400 range.
> And I want a hard drive, not a solid state drive. Thanks for any suggestions.

Find one running linux...IIRC the ASUS netbook has that option of a ssd.

Netbooks: Opportunity for Windows, Threat to Linux impossible NZ Computing 9 11-14-2008 01:38 AM
Market for netbooks swings to Windows XP over Linux impossible NZ Computing 22 10-18-2008 04:41 PM
A Tale Of Two Netbooks Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 1 10-09-2008 07:47 AM
Re: Netbooks SMS Digital Photography 0 09-08-2008 05:20 PM
Re: Netbooks clandestin_cureuil Digital Photography 4 08-28-2008 06:32 AM

Advertisments