Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Parsing a sitemap library?

Parsing a sitemap library?

Sam

Hi...

I see an awful lot of code out there to create sitemaps using Python.

But I can't find anything to consume sitemaps using Python. Is there
a library to convert sitemaps and sitemap indexes of sitemaps into
something more Pythonic?

I know I can write one pretty easily using e.g. Beautiful Soup or
maybe lxml, but I never like to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks