Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ruby -> python translator exists?

ruby -> python translator exists?

rogerdpack

Hi all. My name is Roger.
Anyway question.
Anybody know of a Ruby -> Python translator at all? I'm looking for a
way to have my Ruby code take advantage of the coolio speed of Psyco.

Also question. Does psyco work with Python 3.0?
Thanks!
-=r

bearophileHUGS@lycos.com

rogerdpack:

> Hi all. *My name is Roger.

Hello Roger, my name is bearophile.

> Anybody know of a Ruby -> Python translator at all? *I'm looking for a
> way to have my Ruby code take advantage of the coolio speed of Psyco.

I have never heard of such translator, so far.

> Also question. Does psyco work with Python 3.0?

It doesn't work with Python3 and you may need lot of time to see it
come out... if you will ever see it.

Bye,
bearophile

Al Snow

On Dec 26, 8:31*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> rogerdpack:
>
> > Hi all. *My name is Roger.

> Hello Roger, my name is bearophile.
>
> > Anybody know of a Ruby -> Python translator at all? *I'm looking for a
> > way to have my Ruby code take advantage of the coolio speed of Psyco.

> I have never heard of such translator, so far.
>
> > Also question. Does psyco work with Python 3.0?

> It doesn't work with Python3 and you may need lot of time to see it
> come out... if you will ever see it.
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Search for the tool "Unholy". -- Al