Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

OT: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

Frisbee®

Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

Montreal_MCT

You too!

--
Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

Network Guru

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

What do you wish to those who cheat on exams?

Gorm Braarvig

"It's going to be cold; it's going to be gray, and it's going to last you
for the rest of your life."

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uJ#(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
>> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!
>>

> What do you wish to those who cheat on exams?

CBIC

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

We'll start with the airing of grievances followed by the feats of strength.
Who has to pin Con this year?

John R

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
> CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

And in true Festivus tradition, the airing of grievances will now begin...

John R

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO
>> NOT CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!
>>

> We'll start with the airing of grievances followed by the feats of
> strength. Who has to pin Con this year?

I wish to air a grievance. Who turned off the global warming?? Turn it
back on please so I can go the grocery store. I've been snowed in for a
week.

Neil's turn to pin Con.

Joyous Yule and pass the Schnapps!!

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

John R

news:Xns9B807DE62D7B9catwalker63athotmail@207.46.2 48.16...

> I wish to air a grievance. Who turned off the global warming?? Turn it
> back on please so I can go the grocery store. I've been snowed in for a
> week.

Must be a local router issue. It's almost 70 near Pittsburgh, PA today.
Have your weatherman do a loopback test.

John R

OT: Festivus Briscobar MCSE 40 12-27-2005 10:55 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
A festivus for the rest of us Ken Briscoe MCSE 2 12-23-2004 06:04 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments