Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Document Management

Document Management

compukid007 compukid007 is offline
Junior Member

Our company is buying a CMS system, SiteCore CMS. One of our requirement is to automatically publish product
documents to the website.

These product documents is frequently created/updated on a weekly basis by a different group within our organization when new products are launched within company.and we need the ability to publish these documents

to the website automatically whenever there is an update to the current document displayed on the website.

Is there a way to achieve this through SiteCore CMS, does it have a document management capabilities.