Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MERRY CHRISTMAS to everybody

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everybody

John Holmes

except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and Buttplugged.
They can FOAD.

--
<snip>

Keyser Söze

John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
> Buttplugged. They can FOAD.

You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

John Holmes

Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
>> Buttplugged. They can FOAD.

> You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.
HTH

--
<snip>

Rembrandt van de Zaadvarken

John Holmes drooled:

> Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
>>> Buttplugged. They can FOAD.

>> You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

> You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
> Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.

TFFT

Have a good one 13"!

Wiebe de Scheepskanon

John Holmes puked:

> Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
>>> Buttplugged. They can FOAD.

>> You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

> You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
> Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.

TFFT

Have a good one 13"!

Hansen van der Piemelhoofdjes

John Holmes regurgitated:

> Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> except Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
>>> Buttplugged. They can FOAD.

>> You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

> You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
> Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.

TFFT

Have a good one 13"!

John Holmes

Hansen van der Piemelhoofdjes "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes regurgitated:
>
>> Keyser Söze "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> You can **** off, I wished you that three years ago.

>> You're not Mike Easter, Evan Platt. Chaudry Nihhar, Graham or
>> Buttplugged. I've plunked them three years ago.

> TFFT
>
> Have a good one 13"!

You too, mate!

--
<snip>

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everybody John Holmes Computer Support 28 12-26-2008 05:46 PM
Merry Christmas everybody PeterL HTML 0 12-25-2006 12:29 PM
Merry Christmas unholy Front Page News 11 12-28-2005 05:43 AM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Jay Wireless Networking 1 12-24-2005 09:49 PM

Advertisments