Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > On File Versioning on .Net

On File Versioning on .Net

rajendracold rajendracold is offline
Junior Member

how can we implement versioning in NTFS file system for (.Doc,.txt,.xls) files.
I am developing a document management system a webapp where in users will upload document
and the same will get edited by different users. I wanted to maintain versions of the document.

is this possible to implement in .net and if any one point me to corresponding links or artilces
it will be great

Last edited by rajendracold; 12-24-2008 at 06:20 AM..

rajendracold rajendracold is offline
Junior Member

how can we implement versioning in NTFS file system for (.Doc,.txt,.xls) files.
I am developing a document management system a webapp where in users will upload document
and the same will get edited by different users. I wanted to maintain versions of the document.

is this possible to implement in .net and if any one point me to corresponding links or artilces
it will be great

PIX versioning scheme Markus Marquardt Cisco 1 03-03-2006 03:20 PM
python file versioning kartik Python 7 10-26-2004 11:51 AM
Attn MCP Cert Team: MCSD Logo Versioning Required Davin Mickelson MCSD 18 12-07-2003 05:16 PM
Catalyst IOS Versioning David Jones Cisco 3 10-21-2003 11:12 PM
versioning of assemblies MeDhanush ASP .Net 2 06-30-2003 06:18 AM

Advertisments