Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Prometric & Pearson VUE Exam Center - Cisco,Microsoft,Sun,HP,IBM,ITIL,Websense

Prometric & Pearson VUE Exam Center - Cisco,Microsoft,Sun,HP,IBM,ITIL,Websense

Prometric Test center

Prometric & Pearson VUE Exam Center -
Cisco,Microsoft,Sun,HP,IBM,ITIL,Websense

Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For the
certification of*Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin - ITIL, IBM,*HP, Citrix,
etc.)
*
Hi,
*
Greetings from Everonn!!!!
*
Are you looking for the best*Prometric and VUE exam center for your
certification like Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, IBM, and HP, where you can
take test whenever you want...?
*
Then you are at the right place;
*
Just come and take test whenever you are free.....
*
We understand your difficulty while registering for your tests; you
may not get the slots according to your convenience.
*
So we have a solution for you:
*
The best place to take Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun Microsystems,
HP, IBM, Cisco, Citrix, ITIL,*and many more) test is our center
because,
*
1. Any Time Exam facility: Take your test from Monday to Sunday,
Morning 08:00am till Evening 08:00pm,
*
2. Anytime up to 50 candidates can take up the test without any
disturbance at the same time,
*
3. A calm and cool place to take the test, that's what you smart guys
require, while you are taking your test, Are we right?
*
4. Special attention for group of members,
*
*
Do call us to know the current offers, Slots availability, rates
and*available offers
*
*
Grab the current available offers from CISCO, Microsoft and SUN
Microsystems*
*
*Discount vouchers are also available
*
Contact us or Mail us for more info:

No.1/2 ,1st
Floor,****************************************************** Sree
Lakshmi Complex,
3rd Main Road,********************************************************
1st Floor,178/5, 24th B Cross ,
Next to Nataraj Theatre,***************************************** 8th
F Main Road,m
Sheshadripuram,*******************************************************
3rd Bloak,Jayanagar,*
Bangalore-560020****************************************************
Bangalore-560011
*
*
Mayank Gandhi - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
*
Jithin - 9945666676, Vinay - 9844383557, Ganesh - 9844684224
*
*
We conduct test and Give the Certification for this companies:
No
Company Name
No
Company Name
No
Company Name
No
Company Name
1
3COM
31
Fujitsu - IT License
61
Open Group
91
Checkpoint
2
Access Data Corporation.
32
Genesys*
62
Polycom*
92
Dassault Systems
3
Adobe Systems, Inc.
33
Google
63
RES Software
93
Global Association of Risk Professionals*
4
Alcatel - Lucent
34
Guidence software
64
River Stone Networks
94
HDI
5
APC
35
H3C
65
SAIR/GNU [LINUX]
95
ICRM
6
Apple
36
Help Desk institute
66
Software Certifications a division of the quality assured institute
96
Isilon Systems*
7
BEA System's
37
Hewlett Packard (HP)
67
SAS Institute
97
MySQL
8
Black Berry
38
HIPAA ACADEMY
68
Security Certified Program
98
Nokia Siemens Network
9
CA
39
Hitachi Data System
69
See Beyond
99
Pegasystems Inc*
10
CANON
40
Huawei
70
Software Testing Support
100
PostgreSQL CE (SRA OSS)
11
CURAM Softwares
41
IBM*
71
SNIA Certification program
101
PRMIA
12
Charles Stuart University
42
Intel
72
Sun Microsystems
102
Radware
13
Citrix Systems, Inc
43
ISEB
73
Sysbase,Inc.
103
Riverbed Technology
14
C/W (Internet Certification)
44
International Consortium of Certified Knowledge Experts.
74
Symantec
104
RSA Security Testing