Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Exclude Folders From Being Copy(Ant)

Exclude Folders From Being Copy(Ant)

blazingwolf7 blazingwolf7 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am trying to build a file for my Java codes but encounter some problem while preparing to build file.
In the root directory, I have a mixture of files and folders.
I want to copy all the files and leave out all the folders together with its content

<copy todir="${build.dir}">
<fileset dir="${basedir}">
<exclude name="*.*"/>
</fileset>
</copy>

But the code I used up there keep copying everything into my new folder. Is there anyway I can exclude the folders? Thanks for any advise