Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: The sickening reality of high ISO on a P&S

Re: The sickening reality of high ISO on a P&S

Ray Fischer

John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 02 Jan 2009 04:30:23 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote in
><495d985f$0$1590$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>>John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>It probably could get you where you are going every bit as fast.

>Yep.
>
>>Most of the time. But not always.

>Pretty much all of the time if you don't break the law.

Oh, so now you're trying to adjust the situation to benefit you.

I'll take that as an admission that you can't defend your case.

>>Similarly, a P&S is often quite
>>capable as a camera, but there are a significant number of cases where
>>an SLR will outperform a compact camera.

>Sure. And vice versa.

No, not vice versa.

--
Ray Fischer