Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > chocolate starfish limp bizkit - Free

chocolate starfish limp bizkit - Free

Bergamot

DLU wrote:
> Stinking Russian spammers flooding USENET.

FYI, a decent news server will filter out a lot of spam like that. Many
of us don't even know it ever existed unless somebody posts a reply.

IOW, if you ignore it, it will go away.

--
Berg

DLU

Bergamot wrote:

> DLU wrote:
>> Stinking Russian spammers flooding USENET.

> FYI, a decent news server will filter out a lot of spam like that. Many
> of us don't even know it ever existed unless somebody posts a reply.
>
> IOW, if you ignore it, it will go away.

I just us Thunderbird. I could put in a filter for anything with a .cn
in it. These SOBs have been flooding USENET for about a week now.
Actually my ISPs news server should be filtering it for me.
I ge very little spam as my ISP is really aggressive when it comes to
filers. they use Spamhaus, UCE protect, and a couple of other block
lists. However, Google should be blocking this also.

--
***************************************
* This is the Spammish Inquisition *

rf

DLU wrote:

[spam]

> However, Google should be blocking this also.

Yeah, right.

Ever complained to google about the truckloads of spam eminating from there?

They "do not police usenet".

Bergamot

DLU wrote:
> Bergamot wrote:
>> DLU wrote:
>>> Stinking Russian spammers flooding USENET.

>> FYI, a decent news server will filter out a lot of spam like that. Many
>> of us don't even know it ever existed unless somebody posts a reply.
>>
>> IOW, if you ignore it, it will go away.
>>

> I just us Thunderbird.

The newsreader you read isn't so important as using a decent news
service that filters out that junk in the first place.

> These SOBs have been flooding USENET for about a week now.

And I never knew about it until you posted your reply to one.

> Google should be blocking this also.

ROTFLMAO!

google groups is the source for much (most?) Usenet spam these days.
Don't expect them to do anything about it.

--
Berg

[ANN] Logging 0.7.0 (Quixotic Starfish) Tim Pease Ruby 4 02-21-2008 06:46 AM
Starfish DRb Error Dale Martenson Ruby 1 12-22-2007 07:41 PM
free chocolate Krista Computer Support 3 09-02-2006 03:01 PM
FREE CHOCOLATE Krista Computer Support 1 09-02-2006 01:37 PM
FREE CHOCOLATE Krista Computer Support 0 09-02-2006 08:03 AM

Advertisments