Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Automatic URL Authorization

Closed Thread

Automatic URL Authorization

Technicks Technicks is offline
Junior Member

Hi guys,
I've got a problem that's making me nuts.
I'm doing a Login for a website (I can't use the default one <asp:Login...) and I'm making a module to do authorization.
I'm defining the permissions on the web.config with allow and deny rules and I've done a module that it's supposed to see these permissions and allow or not the logged in user to proceed to the requested webpage.

The problem is that I can comment the all module of authorization and the authorization is working (denying and allowing the roles that I defined on the web.config)

Do you know what can be causing this? I'm using VS2008 with Build to the 2.0 Framework.

Help me with this one. I'm in a loop for a day...

Technicks Technicks is offline
Junior Member

I've misplaced this thread.
I've created a new one under newsgroups\ASP.NET

Moderator, please close this one.

Closed Thread