Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C/Ubuntu ][ Problem in Buffer Overflow logic

C/Ubuntu ][ Problem in Buffer Overflow logic

Anonymous

> mmm as far as I am concerned, Han in my 2 posts has been really
> exhaustive, and explained me things even too well.
>
> Even if my requests weren't much precise, he succeeded in
> understanding what i mean to say and treated every argument with
> accuracy...
>
> Only wanted to say my opinion... bye

Happy to help. If you have any future questions about similar
topics, just post them to comp.lang.c, and either I or someone
else will gladly answer them for you. Best to ignore the
people telling you you're off-topic; you're not. I know that
in your thread "ENV vars" I suggested posting to comp.lang.c
*and* comp.unix.programmer, but after seeing that the replies on
comp.unix.programmer consisted of only bullying about your English
by people who also post to comp.lang.c, I wouldn't bother posting
to comp.unix.programmer at all in future.

Yours,
Han from China