Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WEP configuration for network users - automated

WEP configuration for network users - automated

Andrew Jones

I would like to configure all pcs in an office to automate to wireless WEP
configuration.

Basically I'm trying to get around having to have each user when they show
up at a pc for the first time have to configure the wireless connection with
the appropriate pass-keys. The computers can only be accessed via username
and password so its already secure in that fashion, but would then prevent
others from picking up signal and using it.

Is there a way to configure this machine based rather then user based?

Thanks,

Andrew